INTRODUCE YOUR PLANTS WITH A PARTNER YOU CAN TRUST
Selecting the right partner to successfully introduce a new plant is an important decision. Having trust in that partner to strategically market, drive sales and maximize your royalty income is key.
By choosing Bailey Nurseries, you get:
- A passionate introduction company with a proven track record of success.
- Resources committed to test, market, propagate, produce and distribute the product through multiple market channels.
- An established network of licensees across North America and the globe that trusts what Bailey Nurseries is doing for them.
- Fair royalty income generation for its breeding partners.
- We strive to foster symbiotic relationships with breeders, where the whole is greater than the parts.
Bailey Nurseries’ commitment to getting it right means constant trialing and evaluation. Together, our success begins with our testing:
- Secure, quarantined propagation and testing facilities in Minnesota, Oregon, Illinois and Georgia.
- In-ground and container test areas.
- Integrated computer system tracks progress
- Integrated database and a team that tracks progress with our trial network.
Partnering with a Breeder
IIn-house breeding has been a part of the Bailey Nurseries mission for many years, which gives us unique insight into the passion, pride and ownership of your work, as well as the challenges and necessary resources your plant needs in order to succeed. Our in-house breeding and trialing program has grown again with the acquisition of Plant Introductions, Inc. (PII) in 2015.
Choosing the Best Path
Bailey Nurseries has many options to bring new plants to market including our well-known consumer brands, direct licensing to individual growers and custom licensing to other programs. Our Plant Development Team works with growers and retailers in North America and worldwide to gain market insight and will work with you to determine the best channel to give you the best return on investment possible.
The longevity of our Endless Summer®, First Editions® and Easy Elegance® brands demonstrates what can be achieved with solid partnerships. We believe strongly that whether introduction occurs through one of our branded programs or other market channel opportunities, our ability to understand and navigate through a crowded marketplace is second to none. We have financially shared the success with breeders who have introduced their plants with Bailey Nurseries, and continually strive to discover and introduce revolutionary new genetics.
Interested in partnering with Bailey Nurseries?